Friday, November 13, 2009

Ecliptic Times: Vol II, Issue II

Ecliptic Times:
The Life, Times, and Happenings of the Sophomores of MHS
Vol II, Issue II
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issue 2
Will not be read by you
Cause no one reads this.

Contributors (Awesome People)
None.

Paper News. News that you can use.
I'm thinking of shutting down the paper.
I never get any feedback from you guys.
I have no idea if anyone besides Joseph is even reading it any more.
And if they're not, it seems like a waste of time.
Unless I receive strong feelings for me not shutting down, I may either update very infrequently or not at all.
I'm sorry.

School Life
No school next Wednesday.
Thanksgiving coming yay. Thursday and Friday off the week after next.

Bragger's Box
-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Contests
No one said anything.

Distractions. Links for the procrastinators.
Nothing this week.

Story Time
Chapter One, part 3.1
Jaroa was dead.

Best Quote Heard on Campus
This week's quote:
"Better to have loved and lost than to be... dead or something."
"I don't think that's how the saying goes..."

Closing Thoughts
This might be the last issue! Oh what fun.

fin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky Watcher and the Angel

8 comments:

  1. it's ok, maybe if you had something important on the site? *hint* ap world study guides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or rant about something. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Jaroa come back to life? Magically?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee... Stay tuned, people. This next Issue will answer all your questions. I am finally getting feedback, like I knew I would eventually, and am adding a bunch of new features and stuff that will end up being pretty cool! Stick around for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the double post, but I updated the character sheet for Epic Battle back in 2.1. Take a look! As more characters come around, I'll keep doing this. I might also make some docs of the rules, of the dungeons, and of battle sheets. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted. So there. Do your math homework.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently, the Google Doc was preventing people from reading it. Settings have been changed so all can now see, but only those who I allow may edit it.

    ReplyDelete