Friday, November 6, 2009

Ecliptic Times: Vol II, Issue I

Ecliptic Times:
The Life, Times, and Happenings of the Sophomores of MHS
Vol II, Issue I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Issue 1
Oh what fun!
I have

Contributors (Awesome People)
There will be so many contributors next issue you cannot believe.

Paper News. News that you can use.
Volume II has begun! Thanks to all of you that have been here the whole time, but if you're just joining I welcome you as well. This volume will be similar to the first one, except MORE AWESOME.

School Life
No school next Wednesday.
Watch out for sicknesses, guys. Stuff had been going around that could make you throw up. Literally!
As always, Epic Battle is going strong. The first dungeon raid missions take place this Sunday! If interested in joining, please speak to us. We're always glad to have more people. And, finally, all you commoners may SEE THE CHARACTERS!!! This will get so many people to join, I am sure.
Hackysack Hero takes place every lunch and most brunches at the Senior Glen. Some of these guys are really good. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HACKYSACK HERO?!?!?

Bragger's Box
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Grats to all the many people who let me know they beat the polyatomic ions quiz on the first try.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Contests
Uberfarmer has won the contest, and, with it, 5 DOLLARZ!!! The next contest starts now!
Contest 2: Contributing and correcting
There are now two ways you can go for the 6 DOLLARS. You can either find a mistake, for 1 point, or contribute to the paper for 3 points! I will determine what counts as a true contribution and what counts as point fishing. Good luck!

Distractions. Links for the procrastinators.
As props to Uberfarmer, I am posting up some videos of him and his stylish friends. Watch, and say "cool" or something.
What the Flux
High-speed high five
Ok, I really have no idea about this one.

Story Time
Chapter One, part 2
In the letter, Daniela had described the changes coming over Brookshine. It had started as just a small shop in the center of town. But in mere weeks it had spread to a great factory, belching out steam and smoke. And slowly, ever so slowly, residents of the town began to disapear. At the time the letter was written, there was only Daniela and six other citizens out of a town of 50. So now Jaroa was rushing to save whatever was left of Brookshine. Assuming, of course, that there was anything left to save!

Best Quote Heard on Campus
This week's quote:
"Can I have a square of that [Hershey's] chocolate bar?"
"No, but you can have a triangle" (Breaks off a rectangle and gives it to the other person)
"....What? This isn't a triangle"
"Um... Nooooooooo...... I mean rectangle. DX"
You know who you are ;)

Closing Thoughts
YOU HAVE TO GIVE FEEDBACK TO WIN MONEY. This was the only way. I'm sorry. Not really. I mean... I'm doing this as much for myself as for you guys, so what happens doesn't really matter I guess? I'm just rambling. Hope you enjoyed the Issue!

fin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gamebro

1 comment: