Friday, December 11, 2009

Ecliptic Times: Vol III, Issue II

Ecliptic Times:
The Life, Times, and Happenings of the Sophomores of MHS
Vol III Issue II
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of stuff here
Contributors (Awesome People)
Once again thanks to Darryl Darkeye, the weekly rant contributor.

Paper News. News that you can use.
Started carrying around a little pad that I can use to jot down stuff, which I think is pretty cool. Also, I'm thinking of running an ad in the Union, but I think it costs money? Either way, be on the lookout for more of that.

School Life
Only 5 more days until Winter Break guys. Hang in there!
Apollo Awards: grats to everyone (including me) who got one. Give a hand to these people, for they really tried hard. And jeez, Laura Cosgrove is smart.

Bragger's Box
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As no one ever tells me their scores, I will continue to brag about my mediocre ones. Will edit if people tell me they got better scores.
88% on P-cal quiz. Ha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Contests
Joseph has one point.

Distractions. Links for the procrastinators.
Just one today. But I'll make it count.

Story Time
Chapter One, part 4
It was...

Best Quotes Heard on Campus
"Yo Mr. Schlaff, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but the awards, they're made of plastic"

Rants and Raves
First new feature! This week's rant: Soccer
Rar
- Darryl Darkeye

Interview
Darryl Darkeye

first off: who are you?
I'm leaving.


AP World Study Guide
Major props to Joseph Ou
Chapter 19 study guide

All coming next issue!

Closing Thoughts
Wait, what? you may be thinking. What is this terrible issue? I'm sorry, guys! I got home really late from piano, and since i'm still sick my parents are making me go to bed as soon as i can. As soon as i get up, i'll fix it all, so think of this as a first draft. Sorry :/

fin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Beating like a hammer.
Same requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Help I'm Alive - Metric - Fantasies
    I just googled this stuff a minute ago and am blindly guessing.
    Go go Ecliptic Times.
    Woooooo.
    P.S. This song is catchy

    ReplyDelete