Friday, January 29, 2010

Volume IV, Issue II

Ecliptic Times:
The Life, Times, and Happenings of the Sophomores of MHS
Volume IV, Issue II
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Amazing Edition

Awesome Person of the Week
Justin Vu, for being the first one to beat FENCE OR SEWER and the first to beat HAUNTED HOUSE PT 1: THE HOUSE!

Paper News. News that you can use.
Once a week, twice a week... we'll see what I can do.
Gonna make a few changes to the overall structure of the paper.
  • Contributors (awesome people) will be changed to Awesome Person of the Week. I'll select one awesome person, point out why they're awesome, and put you at the top of the paper!
  • Taking out Bragger's Box unless someone specifically brags to me.
  • Best Quotes Heard on Campus will periodically switch out with Band Names N' Things and maybe one other category.
  • Rants and Raves: Seeing as how this section has saved a life (and at least one person's grades), It'll stick around for some time to come.
  • Interview is gone until I have one.

School Life
It always seems I update on RALLY days. Actually, despite my usual caustic remarks, I have to admit this one wasn't really that bad. It was only marginally bad. The sports were stupid, but the dancing was a step above usual. Maybe I just liked the song choices. Or maybe it was because three teachers sat in front of me and SHHed every time I said something while the MCs were talking, thus forcing me to behave myself a bit more and to actually pay attention. Either ways, we will see if we get as lucky with the next rally(s). ((For another view, take a look at Justin's Blog))
Fence or Sewer? This is the question you will be asked if you choose to take part in the new game craze sweeping the school. Seek ME out if you wish to play this SELF-CREATED adventure game to its conclusion, or Justin Vu if you wish to only play the first part. Bring patience pills... this game is infuriating (also hilarious).
Hautboy Dance, Hautboy High-five For your sake, find me of Jeremy Westover. Do it now, or regret it FOREVER. You will never know what it is, and live your life in torment, thinking "Why didn't I ever find out what the Hautboy Dance is? Now I will never know! NOOOOOOO!!!" Or something.

Contests
Grats to Mirrorman for winning the random quote recognizing contest. You have won 5 DOLLARS.

New contest. This one will be run (ran?) a bit differently. You will have to the end of February to think of ....

Im in ur ________ ________ing ur ________.

You can submit one anytime, and the best will be judged by ME (and maybe someone else if I can't decide. Here are some examples for all of you still going "Huh??????????" with maybe even more question marks than that.

Past Changing Future
Brain Losing Game
House Playing EPIC BATTLE.

Stuff like that. You can submit just the three words, or the whole phrase. However you want to win that MONAY (*snap snap*). Reward will be five dollars.

Distractions. Links for the procrastinators.
Today I would like to point you in the direction of some cool stuff happenings around the Internet that you MAY or MAY NOT be aware of.
  • I have a Twitter now! Follow me (Ecliptichero) and stalk the living daylights out of me and other stuff too as I post life-altering, philosophical messages such as "I am sorry for my fish" Ohhhh yeahhh. (Puts on sunglasses on backflips away)
  • Justin's blog, the Hall of Mirrors! He updates WAY more often than I do, so if you're looking for some alliterational (?) titles or just wanna see what crazy shenanigans this silly guy is up to, check it out! He is doing stuff such as reading EVERY SINGLE DINOSAUR COMIC EVER. (Good luck with that, bro.)
  • MY NEW FAVORITE WEBSITE
Story Time
I am spending the time writing my REAL story.
When (and if) I finish, I will post it up for everyone to enjoy.

Band Names N' Things
All by me. Bolded ones are ones I like. Prettyweird Pictures is by Justin.
  • Poison Control
  • Prison Control
  • Relic
  • Infinite Sigma
  • Instant Classic
  • Cameraman
  • Sylaam Parity
  • Overflow
  • Infinite Skeletons
  • Ballista
  • Paper to Steel
  • Blacksleeves
  • Ism
  • Fake Freshmen
  • Prettyweird Pictures
  • Fake Fist
Rants and Raves
This week's rant: The Math Homework by me!

HHEEHAHEHEHAHEAHEAHEAHHAEHAEHAEHEAHEAH ITS SO EASY.
It is not easy at all guys. This kind of stuff is crazyimpossible, and instead of going over it Ms. Tseng assigns us evens AND a WS? Now don't get me wrong, Ms. Tseng is awesome. But really? When will we EVER need to know this in the real world? Is some random guy going to come up and say, "Hey buddy, I got this cone in a bowl, see, and I'm looking for someone who can tell me how fast it's filling up when this here radius, see, is 5 cm. Thanks, buddy."?? Actually, that would be pretty hilarious, seeing a cone in a bowl and all that crazyness. Heh heh... I like that guy.

- E-Hero


OH MAN OH MAN THIS IS FREAKYCOOL

AP World Study Guide
Here ya go!

Closing Thoughts
The more things change, the more things stay the same.

fin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
one.
one.
six.

3 comments:

  1. im in ur face stabbin ur nose

    I came up with Prettyweird Pictures.

    Read my blog!

    mirrorshall.blogspot.com

    Like I haven't advertised enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww.. even better quality stuff than usual :) hautboy dance... lol... so how many ppl have you bashed to the ground with it so far? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in your house eating your food:)

    ReplyDelete