Friday, February 5, 2010

Ecliptic Times Questionnaire One

I don't demand user input all that often, but here, if you read this newspaper and/or the study guides or anything, please answer this question! I really, really want to know what you guys think, because it changes 1/7 of my life around! So please, even if you usually don't comment, make a profile, or sign in as anonymous, or anything to post a comment and tell me what you think. It would mean a lot to me. But I will stop my blabbering now and let you read the actual question itself.

Should Ecliptic Times update every Friday, but with less content, or update every other Friday, with higher quality issues?

Whatever gets the most I will do, as I care about my readers almost as much as I care about my writing. Almost.

Keep in mind I will continue the study guides every Sunday night (or before every test, as was the case yesterday) regardless.

4 comments:

  1. lol.....
    maybe 2 weeks would be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a failure and will never be spoken of again.

    I'll just update whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people I know read your study guide... like Yvonne! :D And Jordan. Anyways... quality over quantity, but seeing as you're aiming for the journalism industry, perhaps it would be best if you tried to have deadlines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Friday but with less content.
    But it doesn't really matter what you choose to do(=

    ReplyDelete